- You. (More specifically, my readers, the people who pray for me, friends, family, church family, etc. You all are the real MVPs, and I am so grateful that you are in my life. <3)
- Gainful employment. Praise God.
- The Seventh-day Adventist Church. It’s not perfect but it works for me.
- My relationship with Jesus Christ — which is simply the most important and foundational relationship I have.
- Books and literacy (books have literally saved me! I shudder to think where I would be without my beloved books!)
- Food. Thank God for chicken. He didn’t have to do it but He did. Gave it two breasts, two thighs, and two wings!
- Roof over my head.
- My talents, gifts, abilities and skills — many of which I am still discovering.
- My landlord and superintendent
- A healthy, pain-free body that moves and allows me to stun the world with my Zumba moves.
- After tonight’s debate, not living in a country where Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are my political candidates and could conceivably become president. There is a God. Thank you Jesus.
God is so good. He is so faithful. I love Him.
What are you thankful for?
Mom used to always sing this song growing up: